Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Johnny's

Hello stalker(s), how's your day? Good as mine? Hahaha, so today is Thursday. Having such nice day today. We've to remove for awhile to A's block. At first I don't like it much, but when I can sit with my girlfriends I felt so happy with that. And yeay, Mya back!! Lama kot tak gelak-2 macam tadi. Sebab dia macam feel not very well, kitorang jadi macam takde mood jugak. After back from school, Mira ajak pergi makang dekat Selayang Mall. Okay set, tapi aku balik rumah amik duit dulu. We ate at Johny's. While eating we talked, and they asked me to teach them speak Jawa. Afiq and Nizam like not believe that I was the Jawaness. Ahahaha, apalah. Both of my parents okay orang Jawa, chill lah. Standard lah kalau aku faham bahasa Jawa. Lepas tu dorang ajak main bowling. Tapi aku just tengok je sebab aku bukannya reti pun. Lepas main bowling balik ah. Kay, guys thanks for the day for me. I really enjoy it much. Thank you very much yaaa

♥LiyyaS