Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Awayy

Hi all, okay I know my entries this time look so boring haa? Yeah no picture. Yes like again my PC and laptop was broke down and I just --' what the hell man? Okay now I talking this and get your hell attention okay?

I'm gonna away for such long time. I don't know how long it would take but what can I guarantee is it long. I know there's nobody will wait for me, will freaking want to know about me, will miss me, will wondering where the hell I am. But I just want to say something, I'm gonna miss everything here. In this fantasy world, where I could lie to them that I'm happy, where people could lie to me that they sincerely miss me or like me, where people cheat on their love one. Seriously, I'm gonna miss my social network accounts, my Facebook, Blogger, Twitter and maybe Tumblr. And I really gonna miss my crush even I don't know who's the hell he is. Huahahaha, okay stop joking. Okay whatever it is, please miss me because I'll miss you. Before I forget, I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll make sure its soon as possible. Hello, Liyya can't life perfectly without internet okay. So I'll make sure its too soon. Just wait okay. Hahahaha

See, how long my love letter en? Ahahaha, okay bye

♥LiyyaS