Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Yeehuuuu


Okay first of all, I want tell you guys that I had so much fun today. Seriously, from the beginning of the day till the end (err, not really sure) Okay first I went to school since yesterday I didn't make up myself to go to school for collect that scholarship. Then, last morning almost the whole day I sat at Bilik Disiplin for helping Puan Umi arranging student's Penalti Cards. Then, I rushed back home because I've a deal with Thirah and the gang. Okay for the first time for entire my life I went to KUALA LUMPUR alone. Without anyone that I know. I survived myself. I took the bus around 2.30pm and arrived at Monorail Chow Kit sharply 3pm. And actually, I've bought the wrong ticket. It should be Bukit Bintang, but at the earlier they said that they was at Times Square. So, I bought ticket to Imbi. At the middle of journey they told me that was at Pavilion. And I just, kay fuck you. It's okay so far I safe surviving alone. Then, from TS I walked alone to Sungei Wang bought an umbrella since there are raining day. Okay walk to Pavilion alone, I saw them. Hehehe, hugging like years didn't meet. Then we went to Cotton On to bought Thirah's and Wan's birthday present from me. Yeay, I love them. I bought two pair of pumps and a pair of sandal for my own. Then we moved to KLCC for having our lunch that not look like a lunch. Yeah, we took it at 5pm. Hahaha, then we moved to back home

♥LiyyaS