Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Dia Yang Terbaik


For the first time I want to write sometime touching my heart everytime I think about it. Maybe its usual for you guys, but for me its something rare. Honestly I said she's the best among the best. Her name Nur Athirah Safwa binti Ahmad Radhi. I've no idea since when we get knew each other. But I know its quite long. Why I said so? Because there's no one could understand what I want, what I need, what my favorite except her. She knew everything about me. From head to toe. In and out. Everything! For me, she such a wonderful gift from Allah. Her kindness was amazing when she can be nice with me when I tried to get her down. I knew each fight we caught in it must be me who start it. But it must be her who try to fix it.

Aku tahu selama perkenalan kita, selama kita jadi rapat. Aku dah banyak sakitkan hati kau. Even I've done all those stuffs but I'm glad because you still want to accept me in your life. Now, whatever happen I'll stay by your side.

♥LiyyaS