Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Cool Dude

Hi awok awok. Harini hari Selasa. Usually I hate Tuesday because we got so damn boring school timetable. But not for today. 'cause I had so much fun today. Okay, I don't want to talk about indoor activities which is study. I just want to talk about outdoor activities. Okay since I went home with Thirah like everyday, I waited for her just now but she told me that she has a project to settle and yeah I waited for her. While that, I played around Hazrul's camera with Akmal, Aminah and Wan Shafiqah. Then that fatty lion scold me and Akmal. Oh yeah, its the time for me to pay the revenge. Muahahaha, okay now the time. Kau marah aku dengan Akmal kan? Sekarang kau rasa. Berapi tak? Padan mukaa. Okay stop about that fatty lion. We going to the next chapter. After back from school, Thirah asked me follow her to Hospital Selayang for making her group's video. Yeah I followed her, but I did nothing. Just playing around at the playground. Taking pictures with Aminah. Hihihi, teasing Akmal. Hahaha, of course that's my hobby lorr. Then, rushing back home 'cause I've a deal with another group. Gahh, I'm so late for my breaking fast today. Know what time? 7.40pm something. 'cause that freaking bus stuck at the middle of the road. Shit, then waited for the other bus. Yeah, its jammed man. Okay, they called me. Chill lerr, as I told you I'll be there. So I'll be there no matter how. Then having so great time with them. Who is't? Its Amira, Aminah, Syahirah, Maryam, Haziqah(Nizam's girlfriend) and her sister, Afiq, Ayoi, Im, Nizam, Emer, Haziq and Kiki. Even I felt little annoyed with them because they love to teased me with someone and made me angry but they made my day so cool. Thanks guys for the jokes, the laughs, the beats and everything. Just know that I love you so freaking much friends. You're the super duper friend ever.

♥LiyyaS