Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

I Want Everything We Had Fade Away


Assalamualaikum, now I need to be strong, as strong as the stone. Well, starting from now on I'll stand on my own feet. No one would support me from back. No one will be lead me. All I need and have to do is find the path to Allah's by my own. I need to change myself because I want it and because I need that changes. I need to start accept all the way I am and the people around me. No more revenge or even hates. I need to learn how to be the good one not be the perfect one.

I miss them seriously. I miss them just way too much even before everything's ruin. Yeah, I admit sometimes the second just doesn't work for something. Just look at this friendship, they gave me second chance and I gave them second chance but everything still doesn't work. At the end of the day I wonder how huge my fault? How bad I am towards them? No, I don't need the answer. I'm rather wondering than knowing the real things. Now, seriously their names make me feel so annoying. People advice me to solve this matter by discussing with them. But I'm refused to because I know at the end of that discussion I will be the one who should listen them and forever leave as a slave. Maybe I'll happy without them and surely they'll way better when I'm not with them. Right now and forever I want everything about them fade away and will never appear on my mind again.

♥LiyyaS