Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

A New Chapter With A New Environment


I know it just way too late for updating about new year. Its my bad because I found myself just too lazy to open up the computer and update something here. By the way, Happy New Year of 2012. So well, new year and I bet people will have their own resolution. I just have a few that new and the rest just the past resolution that still I can't make it real.
  • I want to be the super super save since 2011 I just spent too much money
  • I want to get better result. Not just better but excellent
  • I want to be the super hardworking, finish up all the homeworks and study during pleasure time
  • I want to be a better person and accept people the way they are
  • I want to keep persuade my parents to allow me take driving license ASAP
  • I want to fix all the friendships I had
  • I want to stay away from bad things
  • I want to show my parents how I can make them proud of me
  • Of course, I want to work my ass for SPM 2012
Now, I'm moving on without turning back to my past. I really had a super bitter past life. So here is what happen to me in 2011

  • I got the class that I never wanted, Science Stream
  • I got new classmates that I never thought would be my super close friends
  • I got to get closer with people I never thought would be my friend
  • I got so surprise when my ex-crush move to my school
  • I had a really good time that never I forget with them
  • I had big fight with my friends
  • I grew older with open my mind to accept anything new
  • I got really horrible result in each of my exams
  • My parents went to Mecca, and I was crying almost two weeks in row
  • I had really great time a camp with friends and teacher
  • My shoes had been stolen, I just wear it just for once
  • I ate so much McDonald's
  • I always back home so late
  • My homework always uncompleted
  • I entered a competition that I really don't want to
  • I caught in a fight with Farah like for the first time
  • I've been so sensitive
  • I've been a single girl for such a long time until now
I wrote what had happen to me just not in order. What I remember I wrote. By the way, there still so much things but I can't really remember. So, 2011 wasn't a good year for me. No boyfriend but so many crush. Hahaha, it just two. When I think how I should treat myself in 2012, I just way too hurt. I don't know why, I just feel don't want to get to know with 2012. I'm scared. Okay, that's all for now

♥LiyyaS