Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

A or B?


A. Leave them and get my own life alone
B. Stick with them and be patient with all the critics

While I'm writing this, I'm crying like no more tears for tomorrow. And when you read this I'm deadly need someone.

For all this while after the incident (I really hope the people involved still remember) we're happily be a great group of member. I thought it'll stop there. And nobody's would never keep any grudge towards anybody. But now? Everything had be explained. Maybe I wasn't the perfect one. Eh, nobody's perfect and nobody's deserved perfection. Just for your information, I've tried the maximum of the best but at one point I realize how you didn't appreciate my changes and I just I think I should be the person I used to. Actually, I need to change if I want to and if I think its way better for my life. But at that point, suddenly I was awoke by something told me that I'm changing because its for others sake. Now, I just want to aware myself to have a good life for my own sake. Everyone could said they do appreciate what they had. But would they prove it? Or just telling by mouth. For me, mouth was the biggest liar on earth. I put the highest patient limit in myself because I knew befriend with you need to accept everything sincerely from heart. I did, but you did? What people saying just so true, I've been so nice and you don't realize my kindness. You step over my head and make me follow everything what you want. Did you ever ask me why I was acted that way? Did you ever ask me why I deadly hate you? Did you ever ask me why I keep a thick of grudge towards you? Did you? You didn't, no wonder we be like this. No wonder you hate me in silence. Don't you think what will I feel? Don't you realize what I did is just for our sake? You don't, that's the truth. I'm tired. Starting the moment I know everything, I keep something on my head. I'll never ever be your friends anymore. Its enough till there. Hope you'll find your happiness without me. Now, you could delete me from your friendlist because no more me in your life or your memories. Because I'll stay far away while watching you live happily without me.

♥LiyyaS