Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

I Never Expect This Would Be The Ending of Our Story


We had been hold hands together while walking. We took decision to face this journey together. We get close after that. We be such beautiful couple on earth. We never cared about what people say. We never want to know what people judge me. We took everything as the thing that will motivate us in future. You care about me, yeah I still don't believe with the concern you gave. You really care about me, and I do appreciate that. You protect me from the bad guys. You never let those guys to flirt with me because you know the pain I've felt because of guys and I do appreciate that. You were always be there whenever I need you and for your knowledge I do appreciate that. You never at least once seeking for my fault but you always try to make be a better person. When lives failed to make me happy, you're the one who tried the best for me. I knew everything you do for is just because I'm your friend. But now, everything ruined. I don't know at which stop we get being like this.

♥LiyyaS