Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Drop By

 Hi! Okay, I am so sorry for not updating my baby blogie. I'm just way too busy. Seriously, being one of the SPM candidates make you don't have enough time to rest, to play or to surfing internet especially updating blog. I have no time to even had a well eat schedule. To be honest I want this year will end as soon as possible. I'm done with the introduction. Now I'm going to start write about what I've done in these couple of month.

We start with a story about a guy that I just named it as F. I've broke with him. Not because of my friends like what I've mentioned in my previous entry but because of he had found someone who loves him more than I was. For me, there's nothing to be upset for. But frankly say, I'm truly disappointed. Well, tell me who doesn't love their own lover right? So, I'm just wanna say that I'm okay now. I'm not fully recovered but well it has been 2 months something. So time make me realize that I should to move on no matter what. I know a few of my friends just don't believe that I have get over him, like what I write just now I need to move on. I have my on life so does him. So there's no reason to upset for while we know the person who we love are live happily with his new lover. Okay stop about that

Now the other story is about my brother's reception ceremony. It was a lethargic day I ever had. But it was bad because at the same day my school held a carnival that was so awesome like what my friends told me. I damnly wanna go there. But I can't. I've been so busy since 6 a.m. So just imagine how tired I am that day.

Okay, now turn to other story. I just finished my midterm examination. And I've got the result. Like what I expect, I failed again. Luckily this time only 4 subjects. And a few subjects drop. Okay, I know I need to work my ass to succeed. But I still don't feel the excitement of sitting a biggest exam, SPM. So I need some times to make myself realize bad I am. Till here, I wish we'll meet again

♥LiyyaS