Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

New Life, New Style

 Assalamualaikum

 Hello, I'm back readers. Wahh, it feels so relieve that I still can remember my blogger's password. Okay, let's start the story.

Now, I'm currently an IPT student. Which is I've furthered my study and Polytechnic Port Dickson. In Electronic Engineering (Computer). So, it's been almost a month since the registration date. But now the only free time I can take for blogging. My new lifestyle as an IPT student just so different. Just imagine, I've been crying all night long for almost a month because I miss my mum, my home, my bed and everything that used to belong to me. At PD, there's so many things that I've to learn. I've to get along with. I've to adapt with. At first, I find myself stuck in my own decision. But after few weeks I try to adapt with the environment, Alhamdullah everything went smoothly. I'm so glad to get new friends that I can get along with. And all the subjects so far, just being nice to me. I hope everything will be easier till the end of the sem. And I can graduate as a diploma holder. In shaa Allah.

So, till here. Hope we can meet again. And I have a plenty time to blog again!! See you readers.

♥LiyyaS