Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Everything Happens For At Least a Reason


Nowadays, people keep asking me

"If you love him, why don't you have a special or official relation with him. It'll make you feel better"
"What's you relation with him? You seem so obsessed about him."

Sometimes I feel like so annoying with those questions. Yes, I admit. I seem like love him so much, or always talk about him. Bla bla bla, but trust me. I've nothing special with him. Just you know, Khidhir had left not less than a month. I'm totally not ready yet to having a special relationship. And maybe I'll never have special relationship with him since I knew that me and him just way too different. There's a lot of reason that I couldn't describe why I can't accept any man in my life. Maybe my heart has close it door again. I don't know how long it will close. I didn't feel disappointment after he left me, it just I quite despairing to put any hopes toward a guys for time being. I'm not hating but I'm waiting. Now, I'm saying everything happens before, now or in future for at least a one reason. I don't blame the fate that determined by God. I know He's doing His job very well. I trust on Him.

♥LiyyaS