Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Happier Than Ever


Hi fellows, sorry for lack of updates. Well, I'm not really busy this week but I just have to finish up all my previous homework that need to be settle by this week. Okay I had very exhausted week but full with happiness. I don't know why, but since I've throw everything about me and Khidhir far away from my life, I feel so free. Then, I've made up with them. No more avoiding. Just smiling and say hi. Having joking together and most important I've started to fell in love with my studies. I just love doing all my homework, no complaining. Alhamdulillah, I don't know how to thank Allah but seriously, I've the happiest moment in my life now. I don't put myself under the pressure any longer. Just having fun with my life. I really wish it will lasts forever. By the way last Monday, I went to Mid Valley with Syahira and Ailim. Just for buying bags for school and tuition since I've no nice bag. And I wanted to thank them because would accompany me even they had their own business. Thanks friends. Okay, till here. I'm going to bed right now since tomorrow going to be our "sekolah ganti" because last Chinese New Year we got a lot of break.

♥LiyyaS