Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Super Weekend

I really really had a very wonderful weekend. Yesterday I had "sekolah ganti" for the CNY break last few weeks. Okay, everyone wonders why I'm so diligent to come to school since I knew my friends wouldn't be around. They involved with a bengkel hold by Unit Co-curriculum. Hihihi, here I explain why. Last year, I've been warned by Miss Ayuni because I hadn't came to school for more than 10 days and not in row. And the school decided to give me "surat amaran" because I don't give the excuse letter. So, this year I don't want to be warn any longer. So I try my best to come to school. No truant. I'll be absence if i got sick or any other excuse that would be accepted. So, I went to school and sat inside the class alone. The period before recess, we all need to go to library. Then after recess, Thirah told me her class would be at library. I saw Puan Farah who will enter my class after recess, and persuade her to sit at library. Then Sivik would be no teacher. So I sat in library till end of school. The last period, Amin's class entered the library then lepak with him.

After school, we decided to got to Selayang Mall since both of us (Amin and Me) had been left by our parents. we had our lunch at Paparich. Then around 4pm something we moved back home

Then today, I followed my mum went to Hariz's wedding. Okay, so hot so I'm not really in mood. But the food and the drink was totally awesome. Urghh, me want more. Me want more. Okay, that's all. Bye alls

♥LiyyaS