Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

Let Me Happy


To my dearest ex-boyfriend Muhammad Khidhir bin Husop,

I know you're not going to read this but I just want to say a couple of words to you. Since I can't contact with you anymore, only here I could write the things that I need to tell you. I start with saying that I'm so sorry for being imperfect in your eyes. But I've mention all those thing to you since the beginning. Khidhir, I don't scold you or hate you because I know with my physical appearance nobody will accept me. Only one thing I ask you, please end our relationship properly so that I can live without the thoughts about you. I know that what you did that day give sign to forget you, but for me its not officially over. You've started it in right way so you need to end it in proper way. Don't worry I'll not scold you or even insult you. But please, I'm waiting for you even I know you'll never appear in my life any longer because you never want me to appear in your life too, right?

You know what, throughout 13 days since you left me my night never empty with tears. I cried so hard when I remember the moment we created together. I know I miss you, but I don't want to admit it because it hurts me so much. I miss the conversation we made. I miss when you call me "anje" I miss everything about you and us. I just want you to know that I've fell in love with you when you're gone. And I'm quite upset because I can't be yours forever. I can't continue the love that I've fall for. One night I had a dreamed of you. You ask for apologize because you have to leave that time. And I admit, I really want that thing happen in real life. Now I'm hurting because I miss you

I miss you so much, you know how I know it? Because now, I'm crying while I talk about you.

♥LiyyaS