Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

She's The Diamond That Priceless


Her name is Siti Nur Ameera' binti Che' Azmy. She's not my old friend but she my super friend. I knew her since form 1 and be closed with her since form 4 because we're in the same class. For the earlier I'm not that close. But now, I can feel like our bond are so strong. She can me laugh even I can't. Now, I realize that I really need her to complete my day. I came to school because I want her to make me laugh. I want her to make me smile. I want her to make me forget about guys. I want her to make me cry. I want her to make me be who I am. I need her to give me supports. I just want her to know this

"You have been asked me this kind of question 'Do you really love me?' You want to know the real answer? I love you like stars in the sky, like sands in the beach, like water in the ocean. Urgh, I tried to find the suit quotes to describe how I love you. But I can't found one. Just you know, there's nothing could describe how I love you and I really meant it. I afraid that this friendship will change. I too afraid that I will lose you. Mya, thanks for everything"

♥LiyyaS