Assalamualaikum, welcome to my site, so behave yourself okay? .

No Lies, I'm Hurt


I don't know you noticed about it or not. I'm hurt. Truly deeply hurt. The hurt that I never knew when its begin. The hurt that I never knew how it happened. The hurt that I never knew why it happened. It just happened and I'm feel so hurt. You know that I'm not that strong. You that I could stand on my on feet. You know that I badly need your support. You know everything about me right? Why? Why you do this? I never ever thought you'll do that kind of things. You insulting me. Yeah, you just said a couple words that shows how bad I am behind me, but I can feel how disgusting I am in your eyes. I know I'm not perfect. Yeah, I'm not the best person you ever knew. But please, our friendship is just way too special in my heart. Sorry, sorry for everything. From head to toe, from the beginning to the end. For everything. I think we're done. Thanks for everything friend

♥LiyyaS